Thursday, April 15, 2010

the decades ahead

I wish he would have gotten a picture... but when my husband came home the other day (after several rounds of disc golf with the other spousal delinquents), he said he saw a version of us 40 years from now.
Little old couple in their late 70's to 80's... she was in her rascal type contraption, and he was ROLLERBLADING! He pushed her along, and on the hills she dragged him up.
My Rascal will need flames painted on it, a sound system, and those lights you see under cars. Oh and a horn rivaling what semi's have. In the meantime I suppose I could use an air horn as long as it matched my helmet.

A moment to sheer evil brilliance... like to the person who came up with naming this...

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia - Fear of long words

No comments:

Post a Comment